Welcome to the new season! The season’s opening league games are less than a fortnight away and preparations are in full flow for the 7 junior and 3 senior teams that will be competing this summer.
The 1st XI start their promotion campaign at Swans Nest Lane on Saturday 25th April (12:00pm start) against newly promoted Worcester, while the 2nd XI open up their first game back in the 2nd XI First Division away to Coventry NW on the same day. The junior sides commence their respective campaigns from Sunday 26th April.
Of course, it’s also time to ask you kindly to renew your membership. Could we please request that members renew by no later than Friday 8th May. This will greatly help to ease the club’s cash flow at the busiest time of the year.
Membership Categories 2015: (All ages to be calculated as at March 31st, 2015)
- Senior Player (18 and over) – £135
- Senior Player (New to Club) – £95 (First season only)
- Student Player (18 and over, in full-time education) – £65
- Junior Player (Under 18) – £65
- Corporate Member – £175 (NEW – see notes below)
- Vice President – £80 (Minimum donation)
- Social Member – £75
- Life Membership – £1,200
We have added the new category of Corporate Member with the aim of providing an affordable way for local businesses / business people to benefit from membership of the Club while making a small financial donation. Any existing senior playing member who recruits a Corporate Member will receive a £25 discount off their own membership fee.
Joining Process & Payment Method:
Please email Fiona Blake: email@example.com
Please confirm your contact details and how you would like to pay your subscription (and donation, where applicable):
- “My payment method is via BACS, the website online system or cheque..” (please choose one – see below)
- Full Name
- Membership Category (e.g. ‘Senior Player’ or Vice President)
- Date of Birth (only required for players under 20)
- Email Address
- Full Postal Address
- Telephone numbers: Home and mobile
Option 1: BACS Transfer (preferred method) – it is important that you clearly state your full name as a payment reference. Failure to enter your name will delay your renewal and posting of your Membership Pack. Bank details are:
- Lloyds Bank
- Account name: Stratford Sports Club – Cricket Section
- Account number: 00936724
- Sort code: 30-98-26
- Payment Reference: ‘Your Full Name’
Option 2: Online payment via this website (there is a 2.4% cost to the Club so again, our preferred route is via BACS)
Option 3: By cheque sent to: Fiona Blake, Membership Secretary, High Meadow, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8NX. Please make cheques payable to “Stratford Cricket Club”.
You will receive a welcome newsletter, fixture book, clubhouse entry / bar payment fob update (or provision of a fob for new members), 2015 parking pass for Swans Nest Lane (car window sticker).
We look forward to seeing you at either Swans Nest Lane or Alscot Park soon!