Stratford-upon-Avon Cricket Club welcomes members of all ages and ability whilst also offering different levels of subscription depending on your involvement with the club.
Our current membership levels are as follows:
|Membership type||2017 Prices|
|Senior Membership (Renewal)||£140|
|Senior Membership (New Member)||£100|
|Student Membership (18 or over on 1st Jan)||£70|
|Vice President||£85 (min donation)|
* Corporate Member is a new class of membership with the aim of providing an affordable way for local businesses and business people to benefit from membership of the club while making a small financial donation. Any existing senior playing member who recruits a corporate member will receive a £25 discount off their own membership fee.
To either renew your membership or to join the club for the first time, please follow the below instructions.
Please email the club at the point of payment to confirm your contact details and how you would like to pay your subscription (and donation, where applicable). We need the following information:
- Payment method (BACS or cheque)
- Full Name
- Membership Category (e.g. ‘Senior Player’ or Vice President)
- Date of Birth (only required for players under 20)
- Email Address
- Full Postal Address
- Telephone numbers: Home and mobile
You have two payment options:
- BACS payment (preferred)
- State your full name as the payment reference
- Lloyds Bank
- Account name: Stratford Sports Club – Cricket Section
- Account number: 00936724
- Sort code: 30-98-26
- Cheque – made payable to “Stratford Cricket Club” and sent (with the above information) to Stratford Cricket Club, Swans Nest Lane, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 7LS.
New members will be issued with an electronic key fob which will provide access to the Sports Club. An annual parking pass, providing free parking within the Sports Club and Cricket Ground car parks, will also be provided to all senior and student members.
If you are renewing your membership, your existing key fob or key card will be reactivated on receipt of your subscription payment. All existing benefits will be reinstated at that point.
If you have lost or damaged your existing fob or card, please contact us for a replacement. Replacements are charged at £5 each.
Finally on behalf of all the Cricket Committee, we look forward to seeing you at Swans Nest Lane or Alscot Park, once the season gets underway at the end of April.